Even though work accidents are one of the most occurrences in the United States, the truth is that many of them are caused by the omission of a third party. If you are a victim of a negligence at work case in Chicago, our team at Conexión Legal can provide you with the best advice.
Negligence at work can occur, for instance, when a person in charge of supervising that workers have the proper safety equipment to perform their duties, does not fulfill his/her job and, consequently, an employee suffers severe injuries in an accident of any kind.
In such situations, the affected worker may have the chance to claim millionaire work compensation by filing a lawsuit to request payment for each of the expenses arising after the event, to ensure full recovery of the victim.
Were you a victim at a negligence at work case in Chicago that caused you injuries at the workplace? In Conexión Legal we can help you. Call at 1-800 201 1220, or write to our WhatsApp to receive free legal advice about your case.
Who can be the negligent parties in a Work Accident case?
In the event of a work accident in Chicago, or at any other place in the country, there can be negligent parties, that in some way, caused the event in which the worker suffered severe injuries.
Some of the parties that may be negligent in a Work Accident case in Chicago are:
- Owners of the property where the work is done.
- Safety Officers.
Among other positions that can act by negligence in a work environment, causing severe injuries on the worker, which may require specialized medical care to get a soon and full recovery.
Most common negligence at work cases in Chicago
There are several situations in which negligence at work case may occur, causing severe injuries to workers in different work fields, although generally happening in the construction field.
Down below, we will mention some of the situations that can be considered negligence at work:
- Information failure about risks. If an employer fails to inform workers about risks of using some tools, as well as operating heavy machinery during construction work or performing some specific duties.
- Lack of proper training. Lack of proper training on tools or heavy machinery can lead to accidents causing severe injuries.
- Lack of safety equipment. If a worker is not provided with proper safety equipment to perform high-risk duties and suffers personal injuries, it would be a case of negligence at work in Chicago.
- Areas that do not guarantee workers’ safety. Areas where job duties are performed, no matter the kind of job, must guarantee minimal safety conditions for all the workers in the place.
- Failure to comply with OSHA regulations. It is also negligence at work case when regulations established by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are not strictly followed.
All of these situations can lead the worker to suffer severe injuries at work, which surely will require specialized medical care, whose expenses may be recovered by a millionaire compensation the victim can get with the advice of accident lawyers in Chicago.
Why do I need an accident lawyer in negligence at work cases?
Even though the law prevents workers to file a lawsuit in work accident cases, if it is proved the event was caused due to the employer or any other job-related person’s negligence, the victim will be able to file a lawsuit and have the chance of receiving millionaire compensation.
If you were a victim of a work accident caused by negligence at work, do not hesitate to call us at 1-800 201 1220, or write to WhatsApp to get free legal advice about your case. Our team will put you in contact with the best accident attorneys, who will defend your rights before the necessary instances.